RE: Attendees DataBase of HRFCE 2019

Cynthia Higgins

Hi,

I'm writing to thank you for your time and to find out how you'd like to
move on my previous email.

If you're still interested, please suggest a next step.

I would highly appreciate if you would share your thoughts, so that we can
assist you best solution along with affordable cost.

I await your response

Cynthia