RE: stock Xen kernels on 9.0 release

Jay West-2
The stock XEN kernel (x86) was broken on 9.0 release, and appears to still
be broken on 9.1 Beta.

Jay West

EZwind.net

PO Box 460474

Saint Louis, MO 63146

Voice: (314) 262-4143 ext 1000

Toll Free: (866) 343-2589

Fax: (314) 558-9284

[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential

and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any
use, copying, retention

or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the
intended recipient's designees

is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their
designee, please notify the

sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.

Re: stock Xen kernels on 9.0 release

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea Aurre-2
For hvm kernels 64 bit, this version of FreeBSD and for running in xcp you could take a look at

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/FreeBSD_9.0_64-bit_HVM_on_XCP_1.1

Regards,

El 05/08/2012, a las 05:22, "Jay West" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> The stock XEN kernel (x86) was broken on 9.0 release, and appears to still
> be broken on 9.1 Beta.
>

> Jay West
>
> EZwind.net
>
> PO Box 460474
>
> Saint Louis, MO 63146
>
> Voice: (314) 262-4143 ext 1000
>
> Toll Free: (866) 343-2589
>
> Fax: (314) 558-9284

> This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
> privileged and/or confidential
>
> and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any
> use, copying, retention
>
> or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the
> intended recipient's designees
>
> is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their
> designee, please notify the
>
> sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.

Sean Bruno-5
On Sat, 2012-08-04 at 20:22 -0700, Jay West wrote:
> The stock XEN kernel (x86) was broken on 9.0 release, and appears to still
> be broken on 9.1 Beta.

Is there some way that you can post screen shots of this "brokeness" for
us?

Either the console output into a pastebin or screen shots of the boot
up?

sean