[RFC] Simplify running the FreeBSD test suite

[RFC] Simplify running the FreeBSD test suite

Enji Cooper
Hi all,
        I’ve posted an item for review which will simplify running the FreeBSD test suite for end-users: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D4406 . I have not sent the patch out for an exp-run yet (but will soon); I would appreciate feedback on the following high-level items:
        1. `make regress` (the legacy target) will become `make check` to match other open source projects. It will by default test changes in .OBJDIR, but allows the end-user to specify the installed directory via CHECKDIR.
        2. `make checkworld` will be added to mirror `make buildworld`/`make installworld` (it will test the installed system as opposed to what’s contained in the build tree).
        I’m proposing that the changes be CRed and checked in sometime before the new year.
Thank you!
-NGie