[RFC] XBox syscons framebuffer console driver

[RFC] XBox syscons framebuffer console driver

Rink Springer-2
Hello everyone,

As some of you might have seen on xbox-bsd.nl, there is an XBox
syscons-capable framebuffer driver. I have been running it on my XBox
for a month and it has been nicely stable.

However, I would like to commit this into -CURRENT, which is why I'd
like some more people to have a look at it.

You can grab the patch from
http://xbox-bsd.nl/patches/xbox-syscons.diff. All comments are
appreciated, I'd like to get this into -CURRENT.

Rink P.W. Springer                                - http://rink.nu
  "Richter: Tribute? You steal men's souls, and make them your slaves!
   Dracula: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions."
 - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night