RFC: deprecate CALLOUT_MPSAFE

Jung-uk Kim
CALLOUT_MPSAFE has lost its meaning since r141428, i.e., more than ten
years for CURRENT.  However, it is continuously misused as mpsafe
argument for callout_init(9).  This patch cleans up callout_init()
calls and deprecate the flag.

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D2613

Any objections?

Jung-uk Kim

Re: RFC: deprecate CALLOUT_MPSAFE

Jung-uk Kim
On 05/21/2015 20:56, Jung-uk Kim wrote:
> CALLOUT_MPSAFE has lost its meaning since r141428, i.e., more than
> ten years for CURRENT.  However, it is continuously misused as
> mpsafe argument for callout_init(9).  This patch cleans up
> callout_init() calls and deprecates the flag.
>
> https://reviews.freebsd.org/D2613

FYI, I decided to go ahead and commit this patch.  Then, we will
remove the mpsafe argument from callout_init() as glebius suggested.

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D2613#48639

Jung-uk Kim