Re: [FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD 10.4 end-of-life

Re: [FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD 10.4 end-of-life

Gordon Tetlow
On Thu, Nov 08, 2018 at 06:39:20AM +0000, FreeBSD Security Officer wrote:
> Dear FreeBSD community,
>
> As of October 31, 2018, FreeBSD 10.4 reached end-of-life and is no longer
> supported by the FreeBSD Security Team.  Users of FreeBSD 10.4 are strongly
> encouraged to upgrade to a newer release as soon as possible.

I wanted to send a quick note about the tardiness of this announcement.
I apologize for not sending it out earlier. I mixed up the 11.1 EOL with
this one and thought I had sent it out already. Sorry about that.

Regards,
Gordon
Hat: FreeBSD Security Officer