Re: FreeBSD bind performance in FreeBSD 7

123

Re: FreeBSD bind performance in FreeBSD 7

Ender-6
Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]

You change your underpants once a year?

RE: FreeBSD bind performance in FreeBSD 7

Ted Mittelstaedt

I just throw them against the wall - if they stick, it's time
for a change.

Seriously if you think HP only changes it's product lineup
once a year you haven't bought much HP.  It's a very common
occurance for us to make up a quote for a new HP server then
by the time the customer signs off on it and we are able
to go order the server, we find it on the "constrained" list
because they are replacing it with yet another model change.

Ted

Re: FreeBSD bind performance in FreeBSD 7

Al Plant-2
Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]
Aloha Ted,

Dell sends  many of its products in a single purchase  out with nic
cards and other components that are not the same in every box too.

~Al Plant - Honolulu, Hawaii -  Phone:  808-284-2740
  + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org +
  + http://aloha50.net   - Supporting - FreeBSD 6.* - 7.* - 8.* +
  < email: [hidden email] >

123