Re: Manchester BSD UG: 4th March (and beyooooonnnndddd!)

Re: Manchester BSD UG: 4th March (and beyooooonnnndddd!)

Julian H. Stacey-3
Hi Paul & Manchester etc groups,
I'm hoping to go to this Liverpool event appended,  Others too ?
-----------
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 18:33:55 +0100
From: Laura Czajkowski <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email], [hidden email]
Subject: Oggcamp 10 exhibition

Aloha!

We'd like to invite you to exhibit at our OggCamp10 event on *1st - 2nd
of May 2010 in Liverpool*, *UK*. Oggcamp is a 2 day celebration of
technology, creativity and open source development, incorporating Free
Culture (CC), art, politics, music and much more besides. It's a
community event organised by the *Linux Outlaws* and *Ubuntu UK*
*Podcast*. After great success in 2009 we're expanding Oggcamp for 2010
with a much larger venue and 2 full days of activities. We expect
250-300 attendees. You can find out more at http://oggcamp.org

The venue will include an exhibition area and we'd like to get
interesting people such as yourselves involved in that. It's a chance to
connect with the audience and share what you do.

We can provide:

    * A large exhibition table.

    * Access to at least one power socket - possibly more but you should
      bring your own 4-way if that's a concern.

    * A basic data connection - I would also suggest bringing a mobile
      dongle or 3G adapter as backup if your exhibit requires
      uninterupted Internet access though. Things can go wrong.

You would provide the content for your stand obviously and bring any
extra computers/hardware you think you need to make it work.

We have* access to the venue from 8am on Saturday May 1st* to set up.
We'd appreciate it if exhibitors arrived early so we can get everything
ready before the doors open at 10:30am.

We'd really love it if you could join us. If you have any concerns or
questions regarding the above please just get in touch. Spaces are quite
limited so if you would like to exhibit we need a reply ASAP to reserve
you a place.

Please reply directly to this or email [hidden email]

You can also find us in #oggcamp on the Freenode IRC network.

Thanks for reading, hope to see you there.

Thanks

Laura

- --

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/czajkowski
http://www.lczajkowski.com
Skype: lauraczajkowski

Re: Manchester BSD UG: 4th March (and beyooooonnnndddd!)

Craig Butler
On Thu, 2010-04-08 at 20:56 +0200, Julian H. Stacey wrote:

> Hi Paul & Manchester etc groups,
> I'm hoping to go to this Liverpool event appended,  Others too ?
> -----------
> >>From [hidden email] Mon Apr  5 20:35:15 2010
> Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 18:33:55 +0100
> From: Laura Czajkowski <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email], [hidden email]
> Subject: Oggcamp 10 exhibition
>
> Aloha!
>
> We'd like to invite you to exhibit at our OggCamp10 event on *1st - 2nd
> of May 2010 in Liverpool*, *UK*. Oggcamp is a 2 day celebration of
> technology, creativity and open source development, incorporating Free
> Culture (CC), art, politics, music and much more besides. It's a
> community event organised by the *Linux Outlaws* and *Ubuntu UK*
> *Podcast*. After great success in 2009 we're expanding Oggcamp for 2010
> with a much larger venue and 2 full days of activities. We expect
> 250-300 attendees. You can find out more at http://oggcamp.org
>
> The venue will include an exhibition area and we'd like to get
> interesting people such as yourselves involved in that. It's a chance to
> connect with the audience and share what you do.
>
> We can provide:
>
>     * A large exhibition table.
>
>     * Access to at least one power socket - possibly more but you should
>       bring your own 4-way if that's a concern.
>
>     * A basic data connection - I would also suggest bringing a mobile
>       dongle or 3G adapter as backup if your exhibit requires
>       uninterupted Internet access though. Things can go wrong.
>

> You would provide the content for your stand obviously and bring any
> extra computers/hardware you think you need to make it work.
>
> We have* access to the venue from 8am on Saturday May 1st* to set up.
> We'd appreciate it if exhibitors arrived early so we can get everything
> ready before the doors open at 10:30am.
>
> We'd really love it if you could join us. If you have any concerns or
> questions regarding the above please just get in touch. Spaces are quite
> limited so if you would like to exhibit we need a reply ASAP to reserve
> you a place.
>
> Please reply directly to this or email [hidden email]
>
> You can also find us in #oggcamp on the Freenode IRC network.
>
> Thanks for reading, hope to see you there.
>
> Thanks
>
> Laura
>
> - --
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/czajkowski
> http://www.lczajkowski.com
> Skype: lauraczajkowski

> Cheers,
> Julian

Hi Guys

Are you having a meeting at the start of May ? I hope so....

Am thinking about stopping in Liverpool for a couple of days to attend
oggcamp, would love to extend my 'holiday' and include your ug meeting
as well.

Not much happens north of the border(bsd user group wise anyway)

Cheers

Craig B