Re: Weekly Current 13.0 Snapshot?

Glen Barber-6
On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 04:41:59PM -0500, Clay Daniels wrote:
> I hope nobody is ill & just busy filling the weekly snapshot of 13.0
> Current with new goodies. I don't see it at it's usual location:
>
> https://download.freebsd.org/ftp/snapshots/amd64/amd64/ISO-IMAGES/13.0/

Not ill, but indeed sick of the build being broken so much.

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-snapshots/2020-August/000739.html

Glen

Re: Weekly Current 13.0 Snapshot?

Warner Losh
On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 3:47 PM Glen Barber <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 04:41:59PM -0500, Clay Daniels wrote:
> > I hope nobody is ill & just busy filling the weekly snapshot of 13.0
> > Current with new goodies. I don't see it at it's usual location:
> >
> > https://download.freebsd.org/ftp/snapshots/amd64/amd64/ISO-IMAGES/13.0/
> >

> Not ill, but indeed sick of the build being broken so much.
>

> https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-snapshots/2020-August/000739.html

Build isn't broken now, can't you just run it again?

Warner

Re: Weekly Current 13.0 Snapshot?

Glen Barber-6
Not without putting a wedge in place with updating scripts for the git conversion, which as you know, I am already past the deadline.

Glen
Sent from my phone.
Please excuse my brevity and/or typos.

> On Aug 20, 2020, at 5:54 PM, Warner Losh <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 3:47 PM Glen Barber <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 04:41:59PM -0500, Clay Daniels wrote:
>> > I hope nobody is ill & just busy filling the weekly snapshot of 13.0
>> > Current with new goodies. I don't see it at it's usual location:
>> >
>> > https://download.freebsd.org/ftp/snapshots/amd64/amd64/ISO-IMAGES/13.0/
>> >

>> Not ill, but indeed sick of the build being broken so much.
>>
>> https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-snapshots/2020-August/000739.html
>
> Build isn't broken now, can't you just run it again?
>
> Warner

Re: Weekly Current 13.0 Snapshot?

Glen Barber-6
Not bugging at all.

I’m hoping that the state that machine is in now, with some sanding off some newly-discovered rough edges of some code changes, to have snapshots from git before Wednesday.

Fingers crossed....