Re: docs/77087: The bootvinum script given in the handbook doesn't work for 5.X

Re: docs/77087: The bootvinum script given in the handbook doesn't work for 5.X

Ceri Davies-2
Synopsis: The bootvinum script given in the handbook doesn't work for 5.X

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: ceri
State-Changed-When: Fri Nov 4 20:20:59 GMT 2005
State-Changed-Why:
Sorry, where did you find this script?  grep doesn't see it in our
current sources for the handbook...

Re: docs/77087: The bootvinum script given in the handbook doesn't work for 5.X

yUnwEb
On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 20:21:44 GMT
Ceri Davies <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Synopsis: The bootvinum script given in the handbook doesn't work for
> 5.X
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: ceri
> State-Changed-When: Fri Nov 4 20:20:59 GMT 2005
> State-Changed-Why:
> Sorry, where did you find this script?  grep doesn't see it in our
> current sources for the handbook...

Oh, sorry. It is in an article, not in the handbook :S

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/vinum/perl.html

--
yUnwEb

Re: docs/77087: The bootvinum script given in the handbook doesn't work for 5.X

yUnwEb
The following reply was made to PR docs/77087; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: yUnwEb <[hidden email]>
To: Ceri Davies <[hidden email]>
Cc: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: docs/77087: The bootvinum script given in the handbook doesn't