Re:hr07j0yj

Spring
Dear Sir,
Good day! This is Spring Yang from Ningbo Yinzhou Get Machinery LTD.
We are specializing in manufacturing the high quality hydraulic breaker/hammer chisels for all models hydraulic breakers/hammers (The chisel diameter can be from 45mm-300mm),
We also supply all high quality hydraulic breakers and the spare parts,such as Hydraulic breaker pistons,bushes,pins,bolts,front heads and back heads,seal kits, diaphragms and so on which can suitable for most brands of the Hydraulic breakers.
Do  you interest in our products? If yes, we can show samples as your requtes.

Thanks
Spring Yang (President)
NINGBO YINZHOU GET MACHINERY LTD.
ADD: No.288,Zhongzhou Rd,Wuxiang,Yinzhou Dist.,Ningbo,China
SKYPE: springyangbest