Re: kern/164450: [xen] Failed to install FreeeBSD 9.0-RELEASE from CD in a Citrix XenServer VM

Re: kern/164450: [xen] Failed to install FreeeBSD 9.0-RELEASE from CD in a Citrix XenServer VM

Mark Felder-4
The following reply was made to PR kern/164450; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mark Felder <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email], [hidden email]
Subject: Re: kern/164450: [xen] Failed to install FreeeBSD 9.0-RELEASE from CD
 in a Citrix XenServer VM
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 06:34:21 -0500

 Was this Citrix XenServer 5.x? I've successfully done installs from a real
 CD and an ISO on XenServer 6.x.

Re: kern/164450: [xen] Failed to install FreeeBSD 9.0-RELEASE from CD in a Citrix XenServer VM

Mykhaylo Yehorov
>  Was this Citrix XenServer 5.x? I've successfully done installs from a real
>  CD and an ISO on XenServer 6.x.

Yes. I'm unable to install FreeBSD 9.0 from an ISO image on Citrix
XenServer 5.0.0.
And I also successfully installed FreeBSD 9.0 on Citrix XenServer 6.0.

From: Mykhaylo Yehorov <[hidden email]>
To: Mark Felder <[hidden email]>
Cc: [hidden email]
 in a Citrix XenServer VM