Re: ports/159313: sysutils/uhidd: uhidd-devd.conf.sample doesn't work

Re: ports/159313: sysutils/uhidd: uhidd-devd.conf.sample doesn't work

Kai Wang
The following reply was made to PR ports/159313; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Kai Wang <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: ports/159313: sysutils/uhidd: uhidd-devd.conf.sample doesn't
 work
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 13:30:20 +0200

 This patch has been committed into uhidd upstream and will be included
 in the next uhidd release.

 I'm also fine if someone commit this patch to the ports tree now. (we
 can remove it when the next uhidd version is brought into ports)

 Thanks,
 Kai