Real Tek 8821AE

freebsd-drivers mailing list
Hello,

I have tried to get my lenovo all-in-one pc to recognize the RTL8821AE wireless network card but can't figure it out. I tried to use ndisgen to make a driver for it from the windows files. I have tried to use the rtwn driver for the 8821A card, hoping that since it only differs by a letter that the devices would be similar. But that hasn't worked either and I don't know how else to solve the problem of getting a driver so that the computer can use the wireless network card. Any ideas?

Anthony