Rebooting hangs on RPi3

Dustin Marquess
I'm running AArch64 -CURRENT on my Pi 3.

I've noticed in the last month or so, that when I run 'reboot', the Pi
pretty much just hangs and never reboots.  I have to manually power
cycle it to come back up.  I'm using the UART for GPS NMEA, so I can't
get logs from that, but on HDMI I'm not seeing anything when I run
reboot.  None of the normal shutdown messages, the screen doesn't
blank, etc.  It acts like it just hard hangs.

Has anybody else seen this?

Thanks!
-Dustin