Recommendation from Bank of America Home Loans From The Desk of: Mr Fares D Noujaim Bank of America 1680 Broadway, New York, NY 10019,USA. make sure y

Recommendation from Bank of America Home Loans From The Desk of: Mr Fares D Noujaim Bank of America 1680 Broadway, New York, NY 10019,USA. make sure y

SpareRoom

Hi,

Bank of America Home Loans From The Desk of: Mr Fares D Noujaim Bank of America 1680 Broadway, New York, NY 10019,USA. make sure you send your informations to this Email: bankofamericanewyork.homeloan1(AT)gmail.com  Attn: The Beneficiary,  TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER NOTICE.  SUBJECT: RELEASE OF YOUR FUND $18.5 MILLION.    We are hereby officially notify you concerning your fund telegraphic Transfer through our bank, Bank of America to your bank account, which has been   officially approved by the management of World Bank Swiss (WBS) to credit the sum of US$18.5 Million into your bank account. Note that I have started   processing your payment and every thing concerning the immediate remittance of your funds will be carried out within the shortest possible time from the time   we received your below needed information.  Also be informed that the Governor of Bank in London (BL) has signed on your payment advice and a copy of the advice will be sent to the World Bank in Swiss   for some recor
 d purposes. Meanwhile your information and your full contact details were received from our research manager, Barr. Paul Peterson on your   behalf to FRB for immediate release of your fund.  This fund was part of the lodged Late President Saddam Hussein of Iraq discovery fund with World Bank of Switzerland, which the Swiss Bank has decided to   distribute it generously to help few lucky individuals and the American Government is in agreement with the Swiss Bank to distribute the fund to 700 hundred   thousand people in America, Europe Asia & Pacific Ocean in other to help improve their business.   Therefore, reconfirm the aforesaid information accurately, because this office cannot afford to be held liable for any wrong transfer of funds or liable of   any fund credited into an unknown account.  These are the information we needed to be reconfirmed by you. 1.Your Full Bank Account Details 2.Your Direct Cell or office phone to reach you 3.Your address of locations 4.Your full name 5.
  Your Equity Line of Credit Information  Finally, you are required to reconfirm directly to me the above information to enable me use it to process your bill of payment. Your quick response shall be   mostly appreciated; all your response should be directed through our alternative email address via (bankofamericanewyork.homeloan1(AT)gmail.com) for the   immediate attention of the credit control department.  Yours Faithfully,  Mr. Fares D Noujaim Vice Chairman/ Director of Credit control Dept  has found the website SpareRoom useful and thought you might like it too.

Visit SpareRoom ( http://spareroom.co.uk/?aff=363 )

Kind regards,

The SpareRoom Team
[hidden email]
01625 666 750

This is a one off email in response to a request made by your friend (name: Bank of America Home Loans From The Desk of: Mr Fares D Noujaim Bank of America 1680 Broadway, New York, NY 10019,USA. make sure you send your informations to this Email: bankofamericanewyork.homeloan1 AT gmail.com  Attn: The Beneficiary,  TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER NOTICE.  SUBJECT: RELEASE OF YOUR FUND  18.5 MILLION.    We are hereby officially notify you concerning your fund telegraphic Transfer through our bank, Bank of America to your bank account, which has been   officially approved by the management of World Bank Swiss  WBS  to credit the sum of US 18.5 Million into your bank account. Note that I have started   processing your payment and every thing concerning the immediate remittance of your funds will be carried out within the shortest possible time from the time   we received your below needed information.  Also be informed that the Governor of Bank in London  BL  has signed on your payment advice and a
[...]
 or office phone to reach you 3.Your address of locations 4.Your full name 5. Your Equity Line of Credit Information  Finally, you are required to reconfirm directly to me the above information to enable me use it to process your bill of payment. Your quick response shall be   mostly appreciated; all your response should be directed through our alternative email address via  bankofamericanewyork.homeloan1 AT gmail.com  for the   immediate attention of the credit control department.  Yours Faithfully,  Mr. Fares D Noujaim Vice Chairman  Director of Credit control Dept  email: [hidden email]).