Hope this email reaches you in a cheerful mood !!!
We have this positions with our direct
Required: SAP FICO
Duration: 20 Month(s)
Rate: $400/daily on C2C all inclusive
Location: Philadelphia, PA
· SAP FICO Analyst SAP business analyst / configuration experience. The successful candidate should have the following skills:
· Configuration experience with GL, A/R, AP, COPA and FA (Fixed Assets) - SAP Treasury is a "nice to have".
· Knowledge of FICO Org Structures; GL, Cost Centers / Elements, Profit Centers, Activity Types / Rates, Company Codes for a Global Organizations
· Knowledge of Foreign Currencies beneficial
· Month-end Close experience mandatory
· Day-to-day FI support experience
· Change / Ticket Manangement experience required
· Business / SAP FICO Functional analytical ability
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· AMS Support; Ticket Resolution; Minor / Major Enhancements
· SAP FICO skills - experience and knowledge identified above
· None - this individual will take direction from Capgemini Team Leads
· Client IT / Business Stakeholders, Capgemini Team Members, 3rd party Vendors
· Complex Problem Solving
· High - the individual is expected to demonstrate the following; discipline, open communication, accountability for assign
Thanks and Regards,
Saicon Consultants, Inc.
(913) 257-3377 x 119 (Work)
(913) 273-0058 (Fax)
Email: [hidden email] WBE/MBE
Inc. 500 Company – 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
Ranked #1 " Fastest-Growing Area Businesses" - Kansas City Business Journal
Ranked in Top 10 of Corporate 100 - Ingram's
CMMI Level 3 Assessed
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure or unauthorized use under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail or the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have received this transmission in error, please return the material received to the sender and delete all copies from your system.