SEO Proposal!!

Saloni Jain

Hello,

I am Saloni Jain.

We are a Delhi, India based leading SEO services company with main
competency In SEO (Search Engine Optimization), working as an outsourced
vendor for many reputed SEO agency based in USA, UK, Canada and Australia
with the dedicated team of 100 professionals.

We provide the SEO solution with top Ranking on major search engine as
Google, Yahoo and MSN, Bing as per the current Status of website and
requirement.

.Complete SEO Packages

.100% Organic Search Engine Optimization

.Link Building Campaigns

.Manual Directory Submission

.Keyword Analysis

.Comprehensive Site Analysis and Audit

.Article Marketing

.Press Release Translation and Distribution

.Social Media Marketing

.Consulting for Online Marketing Strategies

We can assure you of getting high SERP (Search engine Result Page) with our
high track record of success.

Our SEO solution will help to increase the traffic and sales lead to your
website. We are looking forward starting a long and healthy business
relationship with you. We will be happy to AMAZE you with our work.

I will really appreciate if you please let me know your SEO requirement.

Regards,

Saloni Jain.

Marketing Executive