Senior QA Enineer @ Ridecharge

Philip M. Gollucci
Hi All,

If anyone has any questions, you may contact either myself
[hidden email] or my boss [hidden email] directly.

We are located in Old Town Alexandria, VA, USA

RideCharge is definitely an exciting place to work.

Please see the attached description

P.S.
   Sorry for the RTF, format, it came from my boss.
Philip M. Gollucci ([hidden email])
o:703.549.2050x206
Senior System Admin - Riderway, Inc.
http://riderway.com / http://ridecharge.com
1024D/DB9B8C1C B90B FBC3 A3A1 C71A 8E70  3F8C 75B8 8FFB DB9B 8C1C

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.

Re: Senior QA Enineer @ Ridecharge

Philip M. Gollucci
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> If anyone has any questions, you may contact either myself
> [hidden email] or my boss [hidden email] directly.
>
> We are located in Old Town Alexandria, VA, USA
>
> RideCharge is definitely an exciting place to work.
>
> Please see the attached description
Sorry about that, can't believe I forgot that... You can grab the RTF here.

http://people.freebsd.org/~pgollucci/RCJob.rtf

Thanks for the patience.