Senior QA/Test Engineer - Network Appliance - Pasadena CA
Senior QA/Test Engineer - Network Appliance
Location: Pasadena CA
Want to be a part of a start-up that's creating groundbreaking technology that has set the world record for Internet acceleration for the past four years?
Our product can transmit large files 3 to 30 times faster (10Mbps to 1Gbps throughput capacity). The technology is performed through algorithms that control TCP packets vs compression. Our product is selling and we are growing.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer with a solid background in testing and experience in scripting and/or programming (C,
Shell, Python, PERL). This position requires significant programming to
extend our automated tests and develop new testing harnesses.
- Develop and extend the regression, functional, and performance
test plans and automation of our products, in both white box and black
- Identify, setup, test, and troubleshoot various permutations of software/hardware/network configurations
- Develop tools, scripts, and programs to implement test automation
- Research and recommend toward the selection of multiple
state-of-the-art testing tools to extend our test beds to deliver top
- Execute process/systems for quick identification, logging and tracking bugs and performance issues
- Strong experience with Windows/Linux automation, including C, SSH, Python, and PERL
- Experience configuring/managing/automating common network
services and applications such as web, ftp, and database servers and
- Familiarity with Unix and Windows system administration
- Proficient written communication and documentation skills
- Experience with TCP/IP and networking protocols is desired
- Experience with cygwin is preferred
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000 plus benefits and stock options
Our team is comprised of professionals who are passionate about our technolgy and what it can do for the future of the Internet.