Shopify Users List

Debra Berk
Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring Shopify Users List for your marketing campaign?

Top Ecommerce software users list: Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, OpenCart, OsCommerce, Zen Cart, X-Cart, Drupal, NopCommerce, Google Analytics, WebSphere and many more...

Please let me know the geography and job title you are looking out to target for so that we can provide you with counts, pricing and samples in my next email.

If you are not the right person, please feel free to forward this email to the right person in your organization.

Await your response!

Regards,

Debra Berk

Database Consultant
To Opt Out, please respond "REMOVE" in the Subject line.