Software Engineer - Security Products - San Jose, CA
In this position you will be a key member of a small dedicated team developing an IT infrastructure security application designed to run on a dedicated appliance. You will be party of a team developing cutting edge technology based on radical new approaches.
Requirements and Qualifications
To qualify for this position you will have the following:
* 5+ years of solid C/C++ coding/development experience for low level applications/appliances.
* Experience using a CASE tool for SW development (with a strong preference for Coverity).
* Must have experience in full software development life cycle including: requirements, design, code, regression testing, integration and verification.
* The ability to understand hardware in order to design, code, and test new software is critical.
* Demonstrated product development experience using FOSS (*BSD preferred).
* Previous success with hardware-software integration in a lab environment.
* Web programming skills using PHP/Perl/Python/Java.
* Application development for commercial security products will be a big plus.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills as appropriate for a highly technical environment.
* Preferably a MS or a BS degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
No relocation is provided for this position. 50-70% telecommuting possible for local candidates. Only H1B transfers at this time please. Positively no phone calls. Principals only. Batteries not included. Your mileage may vary. Not available in stores.
- Paul -
TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.
[hidden email] mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-jobs To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[hidden email]"