Solution to Xtreme Codes Problem

Chapman Media

     https://torrentfreak.com/xtream-codes-iptv-system-targeted-in-massive-police-operation/

Xtream Codes IPTV System Targeted in Massive Police Operation (Updated)
 Have You Been Affected?

Have you been affected by the closure of Xtream Codes?
We can get your customers back on immediately.
You can contact us by Skype to live:richardsterling_1

or email [hidden email]

We have resellers worldwide.

Join us for the most stable platform available today.
Regards
Chapman Team

Update profile -  https://zc1.maillist-manage.eu/ua/upc?upd=1a143c89442699&r=1a143c898aeab1&n=11699e4c18f976b&od=2109237681596c0f50fe0fa0c43bb696b

Cahpman Media Limited | Cromwell House, 117 Albert Street, Belize City Belize

Chapman Media Limited
Authorized representative: Sales Dept | Email address: [hidden email] | Phone: +31 20 8087777 | Tax Identification Number: 171674 | Company Registration Number: 171674

Our Privacy Policy [  ] and Terms of Use. [  ]