SpaceDart.com Offers Pay Per Click Campaign!

SpaceDart.com Offers Pay Per Click Campaign!

Spacedart-2

To view it online, please go here:
http://mail.emobimail.com/display.php?M=5543049&C=134e4e8080a243107d62a3c4dc3a7dd7&S=558&L=535&N=340

Greetings,

 SpaceDart.com is India’s real estate destination. Users can find and
post properties as well as search to buy/sale/rent Flats,homes and villas.

 SpaceDart.com Offers Pay Per Click Payouts Campaign for the webmasters. To
earn More money from the website visitors.

 Affiliates can leverage SpaceDart.com’s presence as the premiere real
estate company in India to grow this affiliate program.

 Here are the program specifics:

 1.SpaceDart.com provides tracking links that you can put on your
website/blog.
 2.Visitors click on the links and search for property on SpaceDart.com.
 3.We happily pay our affiliates for the traffic referred to us.

 Sign up Today!
 http://mail.emobimail.com/link.php?M=5543049&N=558&L=271&F=T

 If your site reaches a Indian audience and you are promoting other real
estate affiliate programs then you need to be promoting SpaceDart.com.

 Feel free to contact us if you have questions or if you need anything, we
are here to help.

 Thanks!

 Uday Bhaskar
 Affiliate Manager