Special event: Manchester BSD User Group - January 2008

Special event: Manchester BSD User Group - January 2008

Paul Robinson-4
First off, Happy New Year. I hope all are alive, well and maybe still
running a book on me getting an iPhone (I got another SE instead).

This month the Manchester BSD UG is a little different (which I hope
you realised in advance as the first Tuesday was last night) just for
one month as a special thingy-ma-bob.

We're going to meet NEXT Tuesday, and instead of at the Briton's
Protection go (almost) next door to the Rain Bar and join the GeekUp
meeting.

For the BSD'ers reading this who don't "do" GeekUp, you can find out
more at http://geekup.org/ - don't worry about the "web designer"
angle, many carry BSD in their pockets by way of an iPhone. :-)

Normal service will be resumed in February. Any questions, please get
in touch.

--
Paul