Stable TV

Chapman Media

    https://chapmanmedia.tv/

Hi we have
been communicating for a few weeks now particularly regarding the horrendous
situation caused as a result of Extreme Codes going down.
There are so
many companies gone particularly the cheap no support type providers and we
have ended up with a lot of new resellers as a result.

Solution

We have all
our channels working stable as before and all our international channels are
now also replaced and working well. So why have so many resellers moved to us.
1. Stability
2. Security
3. Customer and
Tech support by Phone, Skype and Email
4. Besides our
flawless UK channels we offer Many other international channels too.
5. 14 day catch
up
6. Video Club
over 250,000 titles due to our staff updating full time.
Just to mention a few, our system is the best available.

Obviously, this has a higher cost than the usual CHEAP providers with no
back up or even contact details to try and approach. But our resellers stay
with us as their customers do and are making a very good living as a result.

So, if you want to leap into another level and offer your customers the
best. We are ready to work with you. We can have your control panel created in
minutes and we can import from a spreadsheet.  Find out for yourself with a 48hr Demo  by sending us a MAC address starting with 00:1A:79 ......

Email us to  mailto:[hidden email]?subject= [hidden email] or

Skype live.richardsterling_1
 https://chapmanmedia.tv/  Visit our website by clicking here [ https://chapmanmedia.tv/ ]

We are waiting to hear from you.
Regards
Chapman Team

Update profile -  https://zc1.maillist-manage.eu/ua/upc?upd=1a143c89442699&r=1a143c898da8d6&n=11699e4c1073952&od=2109237681596c0f50fe0fa0c43bb696b

Cahpman Media Limited | Cromwell House, 117 Albert Street, Belize City Belize

Chapman Media Limited
Authorized representative: Sales Dept | Email address: [hidden email] | Phone: +31 20 8087777 | Tax Identification Number: 171674 | Company Registration Number: 171674

Our Privacy Policy [  ] and Terms of Use. [  ]