Support for SUN SPARC T5240?

Ayden Gera
Hi, I want to ask/confirm if the port supports SUN T5240 hardware at all? I don't see any T series on the list so wanted to ask.

Re: Support for SUN SPARC T5240?

freebsd-sparc64 mailing list
On 2020-Nov-04 23:52:12 +0000, Ayden Gera <[hidden email]> wrote:
>Hi, I want to ask/confirm if the port supports SUN T5240 hardware at all? I don't see any T series on the list so wanted to ask.

sun4v support bit-rotted and was removed from the tree several years
ago.  Unfortunately, FreeBSD doesn't support any T-series hardware.

--
Peter Jeremy