Support handling promiscuos / multicast flags for if_arge(4)

Support handling promiscuos / multicast flags for if_arge(4)

Henning Matyschok-2
Hi,

I make a review for if_arge(4).

https://reviews.freebsd.org/P188

Please somebody check this review.

Regards

Henning Matyschok

Re: Support handling promiscuos / multicast flags for if_arge(4)

Adrian Chadd-4
Hi!

That's fine!

Would you mind separating out the promisc/multicast commit from the
tidyup commit? if so then we can commit each.

Thankyou for this!

-adrian

On Sun, 8 Jul 2018 at 18:10, Henning Matyschok
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I make a review for if_arge(4).
>
> https://reviews.freebsd.org/P188
>
> Please somebody check this review.
>
> Regards
>
> Henning Matyschok

Re: Support handling promiscuos / multicast flags for if_arge(4)

Henning Matyschok-2
Hi,

I have seperated out the popmisc/multicast commit, but I am not shure, if I did in the right way. Should I remove the modifications on MAC Address assignment in arge_init_locked(9) and arge_attach(9).

 -henning