TRA Expo Attendees List 2018??

vanessa morgan
Hi,

Just wanted to check whether, you would be interested in purchasing Texas
Restaurant Association Expo Attendees List 2018??

Attendees:-

Ø  Independent operators

Ø  Franchisees

Ø  Franchisors

Ø  Corporate executives

Ø  Chefs

Ø  Unit managers

Ø  Institutional food service providers

Ø  Hotels

Ø  Caterers, etc.

Event Details:-

Dates & Location:-

Sunday, July 15 – Monday, July 16, 2018

Hours: Sunday - 9:30 am to 5 pm

Monday - 9:30 am to 4 pm

Location: Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, 900 E Market St, San Antonio,
TX 78205

Let me know your Target Criteria (Any Industry Type / Geography) you wish to
reach, I can get back to you with more relevant information, counts and
pricing.

Thanks and Regards!

Vanessa Morgan

Marketing Executive

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave
out'