Tech writer needed, FreeBSD friendlies please apply!

Tech writer needed, FreeBSD friendlies please apply!

Alfred Perlstein-5
Hey folks,

We at Norse (http://www.norse-corp.com/) are looking for an experienced tech writer for a number of our products.

Norse is building the Darklist (http://www.norse-corp.com/darklist.html).  Darklist is a comprehensive list of information used by large companies to filter ingress and egress traffic to prevent abuse, fraud and hacking on their networks.  We are also building many products based on Darklist and the response in the security industry has been amazing.

For the tech writer position we are looking for people with strong technical knowledge, concise communication and ability to work with a team.

Our development is in San Mateo, California.

Please send me a note along with a resume and a pointer to a portfolio.

thank you,
Alfred Perlstein
Sr. Director, Appliance & Kernel Engineering
Norse
cell: 415 312 3931