Technical Writer needed. (Foster City, California US)

Technical Writer needed. (Foster City, California US)

Alfred Perlstein-7
Hello FreeBSDers.

We have an immediate need for a tech writer at Norse.

Would like you, a strong tech writer, to join our team of elite kernel hackers, security hackers, designers and ux engineers.  You will love our team.

We are open to full time and contract roles.

Requirements are:
1) Strong technical writer.
2) Good team player.
3) Ability to explore products and be self-sufficient to provide good documentation.
4) Experience with version control. (git preferred)
5) Work done with a form of style sheets so that changes to styling is manageable.  Example: use of CSS or Word Styles or your style tool of choice.
6) Some unix/FreeBSD knowledge a huge plus.
7) Flexibility to be on site at our location in Foster City, California USA.
8) Network and Security experience.

Look forward to seeing your resume.

thank you,
-Alfred