These startups are the answer to a 'boring portfolio'

These startups are the answer to a 'boring portfolio'

Innovative Teams
You may also want to check out Izaw'sintro to Smash Ultimate mechanics (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta3L35wsE6o) video. Even though I've been playing for years, there are still always a few gems to be found in his intro videos. Zero also releaseda similar intro video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs3ir7VWdik) that taught me a few new things too. I believe they both cover Rapid Jabs at some point.http://www.retraetonmain.com/kebos-lowlands/retZcuGUqQMjt7wZ0sko6dZKS%2Br%2BBUSP6tAGOFqC8Yqn%2F6luoP5yR9pS7QYLrh0orN4DnbLjJx6iYnqbSW%2BUgD90Q%3D%3Drae3g/
http://corp.retraetonmain.com/oldschool/worldmap.html.