This is the coolest nightlight I've ever seen

This is the coolest nightlight I've ever seen

Galaxy NightLight
http://pc.jonniphilips.com/city-guides/jonMZPlMkVnDspAOMuWNuGZjWi0IY1RTOcOAno46Wj62tKh9FlnlDV9bX%2BZfwEcjSuAwaVa3eLSH07xnpbsJkohXw%3D%3Dniplear/

http://pc.jonniphilips.com/city-guides/jonMZPlMkVnDspAOMuWNuGZjWi0IY1RTOcOAno46Wj62tKh9FlnlDV9bX%2BZfwEcjSuAwaVa3eLSH07xnpbsJkohXw%3D%3Dniplear/

 Jezero Crater shows strong evidence from orbit of past water activity
The new rover will be dropped into the near equatorial Jezero Crater (https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-46264383) , which satellite observations suggest once held a deep lake.

Scientists hope that if microbes lived in or around this body of water, signatures of their presence will be retained in sediments that can be easily drilled today.

A key target will be the carbonate deposits that seem to line what would have been the palaeo-lake's shoreline.

"Carbonates are a type of mineral that precipitates out of water and what's really great about that process is that when they precipitate out - they trap everything that's in the water. So, everything that's living there can be trapped inside the mineral," explained Briony Horgan from Purdue University in Indiana.

http://www.jonniphilips.com/city-guides/durbansouth.html