Tomorrow (4th June): Manchester BSD UG

Paul Robinson-4
Apologies for the late reminder.

Tomorrow evening is the Manchester BSD User Group thingy-ma-bob, held
as per usual at the Briton's Protection from sometime around 7:30pm
onwards.

If the weather is nice, check the beer garden as we might be out there.

--
Paul Robinson

Re: Tomorrow (3rd June): Manchester BSD UG

Paul Robinson-4
Correction: 3rd June.

D'oh!