Tonight's Manchester BSD UG: Not in the Briton's!!

Tonight's Manchester BSD UG: Not in the Briton's!!

Paul Robinson-4
Hi all,

Just a reminder that tonight is BSD UG night in Manchester, and as I
pointed out last week to the regular lists, we're not meeting at the
Briton's Protection this month.

Some of us (well, at least me) will be attending the Turing lecture
first, and then heading to the Sandbar for a bit of a change around 7pm.

If any of you who haven't been before want to come along, please feel
free.

Paul