Twin Prime Inc.: 2 networking positions, startup, Redwood City, CA

Twin Prime Inc.: 2 networking positions, startup, Redwood City, CA

Wojciech A. Koszek-4
Hi,

Twin Prime Inc. is looking for 2 people in the networking space to help
our engineering team with some of the technical challenges we have
in building our infrastructure. Descriptions:

https://kinetics.io/job/KXvs7znKup2Ix6MN

https://kinetics.io/job/EaK0ZmcLKsvN85Ge

We have 2-digit headcount now. Team consists of ex-AT&T, ex-Cisco,
ex-Juniper networking engineers.

Technical work is in 3 spaces: mobile element talking to a distributed
network of accelerators around the world a database element.  It's all based
on the FreeBSD TCP/IP stack.

Feel free to contact me directly if you're interested.

---- From LinkedIn ----
Twin Prime, Inc. We are looking for a passionate platform engineer! Here is
a description: Provide technical leadership and actively build/design high
performance networking software spanning traditional backend Linux platforms
and mobile platforms. Some of the facets of the role include: -- developing
new innovations around transport technologies -- deep experience with packet
and protocol level issues -- ability to work with mobile and vanilla
Linux/BSD flavored transport protocol stacks -- experience with building
high performance proxies -- deep understanding of network performance
issues.less