USB sound DAC

Axel Rau
Hi all,

I’m looking for recommendations for a USB sound D/A device for a gstreamer application.
The motherboard in use is
        http://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/atom/x10/a1sri-2758f.cfm
I have no experience with FreeBSD sound at all.
Any hints welcome,

Axel
---
PGP-Key:29E99DD6  ☀  computing @ chaos claudius

Re: USB sound DAC

Hans Petter Selasky-6
On 07/24/18 11:54, Axel Rau wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I’m looking for recommendations for a USB sound D/A device for a gstreamer application.
> The motherboard in use is
> http://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/atom/x10/a1sri-2758f.cfm
> I have no experience with FreeBSD sound at all.
> Any hints welcome,

How many channels?

--HPS

Re: USB sound DAC

Axel Rau

> Am 24.07.2018 um 12:22 schrieb Hans Petter Selasky <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
> On 07/24/18 12:13, Axel Rau wrote:
>>> Am 24.07.2018 um 12:09 schrieb Hans Petter Selasky <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>>>
>>> How many channels?
>> One.
>> Stereo mixed to mono would be ideal.
>
> This one works with FreeBSD, but you need to switch a button to enable legacy USB audio mode on the bottom of the device.
>
> https://www.roland.com/us/products/duo-capture_mk2/ <https://www.roland.com/us/products/duo-capture_mk2/>

Thanks.
Seems to be discontinued, but I found one.

Headset output would require me to create a symmetrical line amplifier.
Anybody nows a device with such an output?

Axel
---