USENIX ATC '11 Submission Deadline Next Week (1/12)

USENIX ATC '11 Submission Deadline Next Week (1/12)

Lionel Garth Jones
We're writing to remind you that the submission deadline for the 2011
USENIX Annual Technical Conference is next week.

Please submit your work by 11:59 p.m. EST on Wednesday, January 12, 2011.

The submission system is live and can be found at:
http://papers.usenix.org/hotcrp/atc11/

The USENIX ATC '11 Program Committee is seeking high-quality submissions
that further the knowledge and understanding of modern computing
systems, with an emphasis on implementations and experimental results.
We encourage papers that break new ground or present insightful results
based on practical experience with computer systems.

For more details on the submission process and suggested topics of
interest, please see the complete Call for Papers at
http://www.usenix.org/atc11/cfpd/

We look forward to your submissions.

Jason Nieh, Columbia University
Carl Waldspurger
USENIX ATC '11 Program Chairs
[hidden email]

Call for Papers
2011 USENIX Annual Technical Conference
June 15-17, 2011, Portland, OR
Part of USENIX Federated Conferences Week, June 12-17, 2011
http://www.usenix.org/atc11/cfpd/
Submissions Deadline: January 12, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EST