I am writing to remind you that the submission deadline for the 2nd USENIX
Conference on Web Application Development (WebApps '11) is approaching.
Please submit your work by January 21, 2011, at 11:59 p.m. PST.
Like the inaugural WebApps '10, WebApps '11 seeks to attract
cutting-edge research that advances the state of the art, not only on
novel Web applications but also on infrastructure, tools, and techniques
that support the development, analysis/testing, operation, or deployment
of those applications.
Possible topics include but are not limited to:
* Storage for Web-scale applications
* Techniques for testing and debugging
* Novel strategies for fault tolerance or high availability in Web apps
* The Web as an emerging platform in new application areas
* HCI techniques related specifically to Web apps
* Measurement, modeling, workload generation, and other tools to aid experimental research on Web apps
* New and unusual app features or implementation techniques
* Media delivery applications and infrastructure
* Client-side libraries, toolkits, plug-ins
* Server-side frameworks
* Languages and language engineering advances relevant to Web app
* Deployment substrates and technologies (cloud computing,
infrastructure as a service, testing as a service, etc.)