Unauthorized Email Access

Email Team
 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Your E-mail account was accessed on another device in Nigeria on June 17th, 2016 08:00 PM  Eastern Time.
If this isn't you, click the link below and sign in from the device you always access your email from to confirm you own it and we will block all access from other computers.

CLICKHERE
Sign-in verification:
NOTE:
Immediate change of password will result to suspension of account. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Failure to update your account may result in loosing your account within 24 Hrs.
Copyright © 2016 . All rights reserved