Unix admins needed in New York city

Nathan Boeger

Job: Unix Administrator

Fotolog.net, a New York City startup, is one of the oldest and largest
photo-blogging sites in the world.  Over 2,300,000 members are sharing
their photos and connecting with each other on Fotolog.net.  Our members
have uploaded more than 77 million photos and generate over 1 billion
monthly page views, and our community is growing rapidly.  We are
looking for a sys admin to work in this dynamic environment and face
challenging issues helping to scale a heavily trafficked site with
enormous data storage requirements. The ideal candidate would have the
following experience:

* Unix/Linux (at least 2 years and Solaris experience preferred)
* MySQL (replication and MyISAM tables)
* Shell scripting
* Perl
* CVS
* SSH
* Nagois or web based monitoring
* DNS
* NFS
* Sendmail
* Fiber channel
* Sparc hardware (preferred)
* Some Foundry, Cisco, or Netscaler experience

All candidates must be able to work full time in New York city (no
exceptions and no contractors).

Please send resumes to [hidden email].

-nb