Unix/linux kernel project in Santa Clara, CA

Unix/linux kernel project in Santa Clara, CA

Kevin Pierpoint
Hello all. I work for a recruiting firm in Sunnyvale, CA, and I currently have a client in Santa Clara who needs a Unix and/or Linux kernel test consultant for the next 3-4 months. Will be responsible for testing and debugging a linux kernel. Need to have a knowledge of C, and have strong scripting (preferably perl) experience. Must also have a networking (TCP/IP) experience.

Please let me know if you are interested and can start immdediately.

Regards,

Kevin D. Pierpoint Branch Manager/Technical Recruiter
       Oxford & Associates
1230 Oakmead Parkway, Suite 204
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Tel: (408) 245-3915 x111