Update and looking for swedish dns admin.

Update and looking for swedish dns admin.

Johan Tärnklint
Hello all hubbers,

ftp2.se.freebsd.org now supports www, ftp and rsync. Also looking for a
cname to my rsync mirror.

Anybody that could update
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors-ftp.html ?

Best Regards,
Johan

Re: Update and looking for swedish dns admin.

Fabian Wenk
Hello Johan

On 24.01.2012 21:04, Johan Tärnklint wrote:
> ftp2.se.freebsd.org now supports www, ftp and rsync. Also looking for a
> cname to my rsync mirror.

According to the SOA of se.freebsd.org you should send an e-mail
to hostmaster (at) ludd (dot) ltu (dot) se.

> Anybody that could update
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors-ftp.html ?

I guess creating a PR in the www category is the best way to go.
I recently had updates for Switzerland, see [1], which had been
done a few days later.

   [1] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=162363

bye
Fabian