Quantcast

Upstream Request: Fiber channel driver for Broadcom/Emulex FC host bus adapter.

Upstream Request: Fiber channel driver for Broadcom/Emulex FC host bus adapter.

freebsd-drivers mailing list
Hi all,

We are planning to upstream/inbox our FreeBSD cam driver which supports
Emulex FC host bus adapters (LPe16xx and LPe32xx family).

Please provide me the inputs on up-streaming driver process for FreeBSD. If
you can share any documents related to that will be of great help.

Thanks,
Ram