I am working on behalf of a large blue chip company in recruiting a Developer with expertise in FreeBSD Kernel Development. I have included some details below. Feel free to get in touch on 01628 771 811 for more information on the company and role responsibilities if you are interested.
If this role is unsuitable for you, then please feel free to pass it on to someone you know.
What is the job title?
FreeBSD Kernel Developer
Where is the job?
What is the salary package?
£40,000 to £60,000 per annum basic salary, plus benefits including 8% pension, private medical insurance, 25 days holiday, gym membership and a host of other perks.
My client is a well-respected multinational organisation based in Feltham, and they require the services of an experienced FreeBSD Kernel Developer. The area of the business you will be working for specialises in; delivering collaboration infrastructure, call controls, gateways and conferencing bridges in a tightly integrated solution, alongside clients and endpoints that together produce an enterprise-grade collaboration experience.
- You will have strong knowledge and experience of developing, debugging and maintaining FreeBSD kernel and drivers.
- Be able to quickly adapt to work within a small, tightly knit team of high calibre engineers
- Be familiar with revision control tools, concepts, etc.
- The candidate should understand how an application interacts with the OS, how to maximise performance, be able to benchmark effectively to find and address bottlenecks.
- You will be expected to develop and deliver significant features independently as well as work closely with colleagues in collaborative tasks.
- Responsible for the modification and testing of existing kernel/driver code to take it to a production level of quality (maintainable, robust, stable).
- FreeBSD kernel and driver expertise is essential ( 5 years +).
- Network programming (for example, TCP/IP, streaming protocols, HTTP or RTP).
- Strong C programming knowledge/experience in a multithreaded/event-driven environment.
- Software and System Performance Benchmarking.
- Device Drivers development.
Thank you very much in advance for taking the time to read and respond to me. I will be in touch shortly to discuss your application in more detail.
t: 01628 771811<tel:01628%20771811>
e: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
a: ninesharp ltd, 18 Forlease Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1RU
London 0207 628 0144<tel:0207%20628%200144> | Maidenhead 01628 771811<tel:01628%20771811>
Bristol 0117 929 1155<tel:0117%20929%201155> | Manchester 0161 667 2323<tel:0161%20667%202323> | Birmingham 0121 643 6555<tel:0121%20643%206555>
ninesharp Ltd is an accredited supplier on the non-medical, non-clinical, temporary and fixed term staff, Crown Commercial Service.
Disclaimer: This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, disclose or otherwise distribute the contents, and you should notify the sender as soon as possible. Privacy Notice: You can view our full privacy notice at www.ninesharp.co.uk<http://www.ninesharp.co.uk>. If you do not wish to receive emails from us about our services, or if you wish to amend the terms under which we hold your personal data, please email [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>. ninesharp ltd. Registered Office: Ground Floor, Belmont Place, Belmont Road, Maidenhead SL6 6TB. Registered in England and Wales No: 05511603.
Head Office: ninesharp ltd, 18 Forlease Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1RU
[hidden email] mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[hidden email]"
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|