We are the exporter of "MLCC,IC"products from China

We are the exporter of "MLCC,IC"products from China

Linn Chen
Hey my friend, Good day. How are you ?
Glad to hear that you’re on the market for Electronics Parts, I obtained your company name and email address from the Internet.Are you interested in saving some money on importing any of the following?
--MLCC for Murata , Kemet , Yageo , Walsin , Samsung , TDK , AVX , Taiyo...--IC for Microchip, ST, ON ,TI , NXP , Maxim , Xilinx and Altera...--Resistors for Panasonic , Yageo , Vishay , Royal Ohm , UniOhm...
My contact details are below,and I would be glad to hear from you.
Kindly regards! Linn Chen
Company Name: Kalis Electronics Co., Ltd.Tel: +86 0755 28263297Address: 32C, AnLiangRoad Long Gang Dist, ShenZhen , China, 518112