We are writing to introduce our generators for you

We are writing to introduce our generators for you

alina-AOSIF Generators
Dear  freebsd-arm,

Good day.
This is alina from Xiamen AOSIF Engineering Ltd  from China, we are leading diesel generators manufacturer in China. We are glad to know from your website you offer a range of equipment wide enough to meet even most specific power requirements, for all areas of industry, for all types of application. also knows you cooperated with KEYPOWER before. We are writing to introduce our diesel generators for you. We are top ten oem of cummins engine and perkins engine in China, with competitive price.
If your company would like to help us to sell our products in the local market, it will be our great honor.
Your quick reply will be appreciated, thanks again.

Best regards

Ms.Alina Yan
International sales Dept.

Xiamen AOSIF Engineering Ltd.

Address 1088 Xinghua Road,Changtai economic development zone, Zhangzhou, Fujian, China|Mobile&WhatsApp: +86 136 6506 7320|
Email: [hidden email] |Skype: alina.yan3|Wechat: alinayfl|Web: www.aosif.com|