We need NetBSD Software Developer in Palo alto, CA !!!

We need NetBSD Software Developer in Palo alto, CA !!!

Neeti
Length: 6mth to start with
Location: Palo Alto, CA

Job Details:

We're looking for NetBSD developers interested in commercializing the
NetBSD platform for an embedded mobile computing device, focusing on
performance and optimization, bug fixing, and integration with
Danger's higher-level platform code, with an emphasis on kernel and
driver support.

Qualifications:

8+ years of software development experience
8+ years experience with C
Strong understanding of OS concepts (particularly with NetBSD) such as
multi-threaded program design and synchronization, processes & memory
protection, etc.
Strong communication skills
Strong understanding of the NetBSD/GNU software development process
and embedded development & debugging techniques
Deep understanding of NetBSD, including timers, RPC, TCP/IP, etc.
Experience with ARM processors highly desirable

Feel free to contact me for further details.

Thank you for your time.

Neetu