What's your pick..?..Strawberry..Bubblegum or Coconut?

What's your pick..?..Strawberry..Bubblegum or Coconut?

Fran Gold

Shop
My Account
Top Sellers

Dear Customer,

This month we've got you covered! We are giving away on every order, and in addition to your bonus and repeat customer discount, a variety pack of flavored condoms to add a bit of taste to your love life (pun intended...). Have fun.

We thank you for your patronage. Your loyalty is not taken for granted!
 As always with our best regards,
Customer Service
Tel: 1 866 729 4247

GuaranteedDelivery

CompetitivePrices

First ClassService

ContactUs

Change your email preferences:
Unsubscribe
 | View Web Version |
 Contact Us

Your privacy is important to us. View our
Site Use Statement.
This message was intended for: [hidden email]

To ensure you receive our future emails, please add [hidden email] to your address book.

13 Annis Komninis, 1061

Nicosia, Cyprus.

Telephone: 1 866 729 4247