Wiki: I would like to modify Suspend/Resume page

Wiki: I would like to modify Suspend/Resume page

Aleksander Alekseev-2
Hello.

I noticed that Suspend/Resume page [1] could be improved in two ways:

* Link to laptop.bsdgroup.de seems to be dead, it should probably be
  removed.
* I would like to add my laptop to Field Data table. FreeBSD works
  great on this laptop. Works everything, including hibernation. People
  should know.

I tried to do everything according to AboutWiki article [2]. I created
an account [3], confirmed my email and logged in. However it turned out
that I don't have permissions to add myself to ContributorsGroup page
[4], create/modify my personal page or edit Suspend/Resume page. Perhaps
AboutWiki article could be improved too :)

Could you grant me corresponding permissions please?

[1] https://wiki.freebsd.org/SuspendResume
[2] https://wiki.freebsd.org/AboutWiki
[3] https://wiki.freebsd.org/AleksanderAlekseev
[4] https://wiki.freebsd.org/ContributorsGroup

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

Re: Wiki: I would like to modify Suspend/Resume page

Ben Woods
On Thursday, 11 August 2016, Aleksander Alekseev <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I noticed that Suspend/Resume page [1] could be improved in two ways:
>
> * Link to laptop.bsdgroup.de seems to be dead, it should probably be
>   removed.
> * I would like to add my laptop to Field Data table. FreeBSD works
>   great on this laptop. Works everything, including hibernation. People
>   should know.
>
> I tried to do everything according to AboutWiki article [2]. I created
> an account [3], confirmed my email and logged in. However it turned out
> that I don't have permissions to add myself to ContributorsGroup page
> [4], create/modify my personal page or edit Suspend/Resume page. Perhaps
> AboutWiki article could be improved too :)
>
> Could you grant me corresponding permissions please?
>
> [1] https://wiki.freebsd.org/SuspendResume
> [2] https://wiki.freebsd.org/AboutWiki
> [3] https://wiki.freebsd.org/AleksanderAlekseev
> [4] https://wiki.freebsd.org/ContributorsGroup
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Aleksander Alekseev
> <javascript:;>"

Should be all done for you Aleksander:
https://wiki.freebsd.org/action/info/ContributorsGroup?action=diff&rev2=369&rev1=368

Please start by creating your profile page, which introduces yourself (you
can have a look at a few other people's for inspiration):
https://wiki.freebsd.org/AleksanderAlekseev

Let me know if you have any difficulties.

Regards,
Ben

From: Benjamin Woods

Re: Wiki: I would like to modify Suspend/Resume page

Aleksander Alekseev-2
> Please start by creating your profile page, which introduces yourself
> (you can have a look at a few other people's for inspiration):
> https://wiki.freebsd.org/AleksanderAlekseev

Sure. Done.

> Let me know if you have any difficulties.

Everything works. Thank you, Ben!

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev